The Board of Directors of Uralkali (Berezniki, Perm Territory) met on September 17, 2010. At the meeting, Alexander Voloshin was elected as Uralkaliís Chairman and Alexander Mosionzhik and Alexander Nesis were elected as Deputy Chairmen.
Uralkaliís Director General Pavel Grachev addressed the Companyís Board of Directors about the Companyís key areas of focus.
The Board of Directors requested that the Director General prepare a plan addressing the Companyís activities in the following areas:
- Improvements in operational efficiency
- Environmental sustainability and environment protection measures
- The Companyís involvement in the civic and economic development of Berezniki
- Government relations in respect of housing construction
- Social Responsibility in personnel policy
- Further measures to prevent the negative impact of the accident at Mine 1