On June 28, 2010, the Board of Directors of Uralkali (Berezniki, Perm Territory) held a meeting, which resolved to convene an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) of Uralkali’s shareholders, as requested by KALIHA FINANCE LIMITED, which holds a 25% stake in Uralkali.
The EGM will address the early termination of powers of the existing members of the Company’s Board, the election of the new Board and amendments to the Company’s charter. The EGM is scheduled for September 17, 2010. The record date is set for July 1, 2010.
The Board has also resolved to approve the new composition of the Company’s Management Board, which from July 1, 2010 will include the following persons:
- Denis Morozov, President and CEO, Chairman of the Management Board;
- Viktor Belyakov, CFO;
- Yuri Bogdanov, Vice President, Efficiency Management;
- Oleg Petrov, Vice President, Sales and Marketing;
- Evgeny Potapov, Executive Vice President, Operations;
- Elena Samsonova, Vice President, HR;
- Marina Shvetsova, Director for Legal and Corporate Matters.