Uralsvyazinform (RTS and the Moscow Interbank Stock Exchange: URSI/URSIP, ADR: UVYZY/UVYZYP) - the largest operator of fixed-line and mobile services of the Urals,reports on results of Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders of OJSC "Uralsvyazinform" in the form of correspondence voting which took place on November, 08th, 2010.
As reported earlier, the agenda of Extraordinary General Meeting included the following entries:
1. The payment of dividends by Company by results of 9M2010.
2. The change of the Company Board of Directors Charter.
3. The annual reward to Boards of directors of the Company, executing the functions after Annual General Meeting of shareholders 23.06.2010.
The register of persons, with the right to participate in Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders of OJSC "Uralsvyazinform", is made up as of September, 20th, 2010.
The quorum of Extraordinary General Meeting made up 60,2 % from total number of votes of the persons in the list.
According to totals of voting by a point ¹1, shareholders decided to pay the dividends by results of 9M2010 as the following:
- 0,0000000013632137% of net profit for the indicated term on one preference share type A,
- 0,0000000004675238% of net profit for the indicated term on one ordinary share.
Thus, taking into consideration, that the Company net profit for 9M2010 according to the Russian Accounting standards made up RUR 6,071.2 mln, dividends will be paid to shareholders of Company till December, 31st, 2010:
- RUR 0,082764. on one preference share, type A,
- RUR 0,028385. on one ordinary share.
Dividends will be paid in the order corresponding to the information on a mode of obtaining of dividends, given by registered persons on registration entries of Company shareholders as of September, 20th, 2010.
Decisions for ¹2 and ¹3 questions have not been taken.
You can learn with the information and stuffs of Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders on a corporate site for investors on "Shareholder meeting" page.