Ekaterinburg – November 24, 2009 – Uralsvyazinform (RTS: URSI/URSIP, ADR: UVYZY/ UVYZYP), the leading carrier of fixed-line and mobile services in the Urals region, Russia reports the buy-back of its 06-series bonds through put option
On November 23, 2009 Uralsvyazinform fulfilled its obligation to buy back its 06 series bonds upon bondholders’ request available through the put option as approved by the Board of Directors on November 7, 2008.
In general, owners requested to buy back 1,984,999 bonds. Bondholders were paid 100 percent of residual par value together with accumulated coupon yield as of the buy-back date. Overall, the payment amounted to RUR 1,589.8 million including coupon yield at RUR 1.8 million.
Main 06-series bond issue parameters:
- Name and type: non-convertible, interest-bearing documentary bonds with mandatory centralized custody
- Number of bonds issued: 2,000,000
- Nominal value of each bond: 1,000 rubles
- Total volume: 2,000,000,000 rubles
- Maturity: 2,184 days since placement date
- Repayment terms:
- 19.11.2009 – 20% of nominal value;
- 20.05.2010 – 20% of nominal value;
- 18.11.2010 – 20% of nominal value;
- 19.05.2011 – 20% of nominal value;
- 17.11.2011 – 20% of nominal value.