Ekaterinburg – August 25, 2009 – Uralsvyazinform (RTS: URSI/URSIP, ADR: UVYZY/ UVYZYP), the leading carrier of fixed-line and mobile services in the Urals region, Russia reports the admission of the commercial papers to the auctions in the process of placing at Moscow International Currency Exchange.
On August 24, 2009 the Direction of Closed Joint Stock Company ‘Moscow International Currency Exchange’ issued a decision to admit the commercial papers of Open Joint Stock Company ‘Uralsvyazinform’ with volume totaled RUR 10 billion to the auctions in the process of placing.
Key parameters of the commercial papers of Open Joint Stock Company ‘Uralsvyazinform’ are as follows:
- Type: non-convertible interest-bearing documentary bearer bonds of with obligatory centralized custody of ten series starting with ÁÎ-01 series and ending with ÁÎ-10 series with an option of premature redemption of bonds on the part that of the Issuer and that of the Owner.
- Quantity of securities per each issue: 1 000 000 bonds.
- Par value of each exchange bond: RUR 1 000.
- Total amount of each issue (par value): RUR 1 000 000 000.
- Circulation term: 1092 days from the date when the placing of commercial papers was initiated.
- Method of placement: public offering.
- Price of placement: 100 % of the par value of the commercial papers (RUR 1 000).
The Supervisor of Bond Issuance is Open Joint Stock Company – Joint Stock Commercial Bank ‘Svyaz-Bank’.
The placement of releases of Uralsvyazinform securities is planned to be implemented during 2009 – 2011. The placement of each release will be defined by the market conditions and current requirement of the company for financing.
The funds raised from the placement of the commercial papers, will be directed on refinancing of the existing credit portfolio and financing of investment activity of the company.