Moscow. May 2, 2006. At a meeting on Friday, April 28, Sibneft’s Board of Directors approved a resolution to hold the company’s annual general meeting of shareholders on June 22, 2006. The AGM will take place in Moscow and its format will be by attendance.
The record date for shareholders eligible to participate in the AGM is May 5, 2006 at the close of business.
According to the agenda approved by the Board, shareholders will be asked to review and vote on the following items:
- Approval of the company’s 2005 annual report;
- Approval of the company’s 2005 accounting statements;
- On the distribution of profits and losses for 2005;
- Election of members of the Board of Directors;
- Election of members of the Audit Commission; and
- Selection of an auditor for 2006.