Moscow, Russia– June 29, 2018 – Mechel PAO (NYSE: MTL, MOEX: MTLR), a leading Russian mining and metals company, announces the decisions made by the annual general shareholder meeting held today.
The shareholders decided on the following:
- not to pay an annual dividend with respect to ordinary shares. To pay an annual dividend of 16.66 rubles per one preferred share;
- to make the list of persons entitled to receive dividends for preferred shares for 2017 based on the data in the Mechel PAO Shareholders’ Register as of July 18, 2018. The payments are to be made by bank transfer in accordance with current Russian law;
- to allocate 2,311,690,203.90 rubles for payment of dividends for listed preferred shares;
- to leave the remainder of profit (8,589,233,330.93 rubles) unallocated.
- to elect to the Board of Directors:
1. Igor V. Zyuzin
2. Oleg V. Korzhov
3. Alexander N. Kotsky
4. Yury N. Malyshev
5. Alexander D. Orischin
6. Georgy G. Petrov
7. Viktor A. Trigubko
8. Tigran G. Khachaturov
9. Alexander N. Shokhin
- to approve Energy Consulting AO as Mechel PAO’s auditor.
Tel: + 7 495 221 88 88