In order to improve coordination in a difficult sanitary-epidemiological environment, as well as to improve production and economic efficiency and strengthen cooperation with the largest regional subsidiaries of Rosneft Oil Company to implement promising projects in oil and gas production, designed to become the locomotives of the Company's development in the medium term, the Rosneft Board of Directors has decided to change the members of the Company's Management Board.
The new Management Board now includes:
- Igor Borisovich Tabachnikov, General Director of RN Yuganskneftegaz
- Khasan Kureishevich Tatriev, General Director of ANK Bashneft
- Vladimir Nikolaevich Chernov, General Director of RN-Vankor
- Kuchukov Ilgam Gaffarovich, General Director of Suzun.
- Dina Rinatovna Malikova, President and Chairperson of the Management Board, All-Russian Regional Development Bank
Involvement of heads of large regional subsidiaries in the work of the parent Company's collegial bodies is a common domestic and foreign practice.
The Management Board includes top managers, including two First Vice Presidents responsible for the most important areas of the Company's activity: exploration and production, commerce and logistics, finance and strategic planning, as well as the Company's Chief Geologist. The inclusion of the Chairman of VBRR Bank in the Management Board of Rosneft Oil Company is aimed at ensuring continuous monitoring of the availability of credit and financial resources.
The Vice Presidents, who were previously on the Management Board of Rosneft, will continue their work in the Company, performing the functional duties assigned to them, as well as ensuring the activities of the Management Board in the areas under their supervision.