On 14 April 2011, the Board of Directors of Rosneft convened in regular session to discuss issues relating to the Annual General Meeting of Company shareholders (on the results of 2010).
The Board approved the following agenda topics:
- Approval of the annual report;
- Approval of annual financial statements, including profit and loss statements (profit and loss accounts);
- Approval of the distribution of profits based on the 2010 results;
- Size, timing and form of payment of dividends for 2010;
- Remuneration and compensation for expenses to members of the Board of Directors;
- Election of Board Directors;
- Election of Audit Committee members;
- Approval of the Company auditor;
- Amendments and supplements to the Company’s Charter;
- Approval of transactions in which the Company has an interest (is a party).
Rosneft’s Board of Directors pre-approved the Company's Annual Report for 2010 and recommended that the Annual General Meeting of shareholders approve a dividend of RUB 2.76 per share for 2010, representing a 20% increase over 2009.
The total amount, if accepted by the shareholders, as the Board recommends, will be allocated to pay dividends amounting to RUB 29 billion 251 million, or 15.2% of net profit under Russian Accounting Standards (11.7% year before).
In accordance with Russia law on joint stock companies, dividend payments will be made simultaneously to all bearers of shares not later than 9 August 2011.
The Board of Directors recommended the Audit-Consulting Group Business Systems Development to conduct an audit of Rosneft and its subsidiaries for the period 2007-10 inclusive.