Rosneft announced today that its 100% held indirect subsidiary LLC Neft-Aktiv has agreed with LLC Unitex to purchase oil product retail distribution and related infrastructure assets in European and Southern Russia. According to the agreement Neft-Aktiv has paid RUB 16 324 million to Unitex for entities with a total of 495 retail stations and neighboring product terminals.
Neft-Aktiv has also agreed to pay RUB 4 900 million for Lot 9 of the YUKOS assets, which includes over 100 retail stations in Southern Russia including 100% of Stavropolnefteprodukt and other assets.
The retail and small wholesale oil product marketing entities in European Russia acquired from Unitex include:
- Belgorodnefteprodukt and Belgorod Terminal
- Bryansknefteprodukt and Bryansk Terminal M
- Voronezhnefteprodukt and Voronezh Terminal
- Lipetsknefteprodukt and Lipetsk Terminal M
- Orelnefteprodukt and Prioksky Terminal
- Penzanefteprodukt and Penza Terminal
- Tambovnefteprodukt and Tambov Terminal
- Ulyanovsknefteprodukt and Ulyanovsk Terminal
- Kedr-M, Yu-Tver, NBA-Servis, Kontrakt Oil, Germes-Moskva and MTK (in Moscow, the Moscow Region and the Tver Region)
- YUKOS-Ladoga (in St. Petersburg) and YUKOS-Petroleum
Lot 9 includes stakes in the following 8 enterprises:
- 100% of OJSC Stavropolnefteproduct;
- 51% of LLC Yu-Kuban;
- 26.26% of OJSC Kuban Generation Company, OJSC Kuban Electricity Distribution Company, OJSC Kuban Transmission Company, and OJSC Kubanenergo;
- 100% of LLC Val Shatskogo;
- 49.892% of LLC Caspian Oil Company.
The acquisition of these enterprises will enable Rosneft to become a leader in the growing and attractive oil products retail market in Russia, providing further benefits of vertical integration and improved financial and operating performance.