In 2014 LSR Group generated RUB 92,347m of revenues and RUB 21,588m of EBITDA
• Sales revenue increased by 53%, up to RUB 92,347m
• EBITDA increased by 84%, up to RUB 21,588m
• EBITDA margin was 23%
• Total comprehensive income was RUB 9,715m
• Earnings per share amounted to RUB 89.78
• Net debt decreased by 93%, down to RUB 2,089m. Total debt decreased by 20%, down to RUB 27,367m
• Net debt/EBITDA ratio decreased from 2.4 to 0.1
Aleksandr Vakhmistrov, CEO and Chairman of the Executive Committee of LSR Group comments:
Last year was definitely successful for our company. Once again we broke our own records both in terms of sales and completions, maintained and strengthened our market positions, expanded the scope of our business activities in Moscow due to the acquisition of some unique projects, decreased our debt and made it 100% ruble based to avoid the risk of currency fluctuations.
In 2014, we generated revenue of RUB 92.3bn, up 53% year-on-year. EBITDA increased by 84% to reach RUB 21.6bn. EBITDA margin increased up to 23%. Net debt decreased by 93% to RUB 2.1bn and the Net debt/EBITDA ratio decreased from 2.4 to 0.1.
For more information please contact:
LSR Group Press Service