OJSC LSR Group (LSE: LSRG; MOEX: LSRG) announces meeting of the Board of Directors on February 5, 2015.
1. Annual General Shareholders Meeting of LSR Group.
2. Review of LSR Group strategic plan for 2014-2018.
3. Review of reports of the Board Committees:
- 4Q 2014 Report of Audit Committee;
- FY 2014 Report of Human Resources and Compensations Committee.
4. Review of the revised Regulation on Human Resources and Compensations Committee of the Board of Directors of LSR Group.
5. Review of the revised Regulation on insiders of LSR Group.
6. Review of the revised regulations on Internal Audit Commission of LSR Group:
- "Regulation on Internal Audit Commission of LSR Group";
- "Rules and procedures of internal audit in LSR Group".
7. Authorization of transactions according to the Article 83 of the RF Federal Law on Joint Stock Companies.
8. Approval of transactions in accordance with the Companyís Charter.
Notes to Editors:
OJSC LSR Group is a real estate development and building materials company founded in 1993 and operating in a number of complementary market segments. Its core business areas are production of building materials, real estate development and panel construction. LSR Group's main operations are located in St. Petersburg, Moscow and Yekaterinburg. As of 31 December 2013 (according to DTZ), the net sellable area of the projects in LSR Groupís real estate portfolio is equal to 7.8m m2 with the market value of RUB 117bn. In 2013, the sales revenue of LSR Group amounted to RUB 65,316m (IFRS). LSR Group is a public company, with its GDRs traded on the London Stock Exchange and its ordinary shares traded on MICEX-RTS.
For more information please contact:
LSR Group Press Service
Tel.: +7 812 333 11 11
Fax: +7 812 458 83 72