On 30 June 2010, Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (hereafter the “AGM” or the “Meeting”) of OJSC LSR Group (LSE: LSRG; MICEX, RTS: LSRG) was held.
The AGM by the majority of votes approved the Annual report of OJSC LSR Group for 2009 based on FFMS standards and 2009 Russian Financial Reporting Standards (RFRS)-based financial statements. The Shareholders Meeting also approved a composition of the Board of Directors, increased from 7 to 9 members, and elected a new Board of Directors including 4 independent non-executive directors (2 of them were elected for the first time).
1. Dmitri Goncharov, Managing Director of LSR Europe GmbH (a subsidiary of LSR Group).
2. Igor Levit, Chief Executive Officer of LSR Group.
3. Mikhail Romanov, Managing Director of LSR Group.
4. Elena Tumanova, Chief Financial Officer of LSR Group.
5. Olga Sheikina, Head of LSR Group Moscow Office.
6. Kirill Androsov, Independent Non-Executive Director.
7. Sergey Skaterschikov, Independent Non-Executive Director.
8. Ilgiz Valitov, Independent Non-Executive Director.
9. Vladislav Inozemtsev, Independent Non-Executive Director.
The Meeting fully re-elected the Check-up Committee of OJSC LSR Group including:
1. Dmitry Kutuzov, Deputy CFO, Head of Treasury and Planning of LSR Group
2. Dmitry Trenin, Director of Corporate Capital Management of LSR Group
3. Yury Terentyev, Director of Information and Analytics of LSR Group
The Meeting approved CJSC KPMG as auditor of the Company’s IFRS-based consolidated financial statements for 2010, and CJSC Audit-Servis as auditor of financial statements based on the Russian Accounting Standards.
The AGM approved the inclusion of the Collegial Executive Body (Executive Committee) into the Governing bodies of OJSC LSR Group together with the existing Sole Executive Body (Chief Executive Officer), approved the revised Charter, revised Regulations on the Board of Directors,revised Regulations on General Meeting of Shareholders and also approved Regulations on the Executive Committee of the Company.
The Shareholders also decided not to declare any dividends on ordinary registered shares of the Company for 2009 financial year, and approved interested-party transactions.