St. Petersburg, Russia 29 April 2021 PJSC LSR Group (LSR or the Company) (LSE: LSRG; MOEX: LSRG), one of the leading real estate developers and building materials producers in Russia, announces the results of its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) held today.
The AGM resolved to:
1. Approve the Company's 2020 Annual Report.
2. Approve the Company's Financial Statements for financial year 2020.
3. Approve a dividend payment of RUB 4,018 million or RUB 39 per ordinary share for financial year 2020. Shareholders registered at the record date of 11 May 2021 will be entitled to receive a dividend payment. The following dates were set for the dividend payments:
for nominee shareholders and professional securities market participants 25 May 2021;
for other registered shareholders 16 June 2021.
4. Elect 9 members to the Company's Board of Directors, including 4 independent directors:
Aleksey Makhnev, Independent Director;
Natalia Nikiforova, Independent Director;
Vitaliy Podolskiy, Independent Director;
Alexander Prysyazhnyuk, Independent Director.
5. Elect the following members to the Company's Internal Audit Commission:
6. Appoint JSC KPMG to audit the Company's financial statements according to IFRS and LLC Audit-Service SPb to audit RAS financial statements for 2021.
For more information please contact: