PJSC LSR Group (“LSR” or the “Company”) (LSE: LSRG; MOEX: LSRG), one of the leading real estate developers and building materials producers in Russia, today announces that a meeting of its Board of Directors will be held on 26 March 2021.
The agenda for the Board of Directors meeting comprises the following matters:
1. Review of the Company’s 2020 financial statements prepared in accordance with Russian Accounting Standards (RAS).
2. Recommendations on the distribution of the Company’s profit for 2020.
3. Recommendation on the approval of external auditors for IFRS and RAS financial reporting in 2021, as well as their remuneration.
4. Review of professional qualifications, independence, the absence of a conflict of interests and business reputation of all candidates nominated to the Board of Directors.
5. Convening of the Annual General Meeting of shareholders.
6. Approval of the agenda for the Annual General Meeting.
7. Approval of the procedures for notifying the persons entitled to participate in the Annual General Meeting about the Company’s Annual General Meeting.
8. Approval of the list of materials to be provided to the persons entitled to participate in the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in preparation for the Company’s Annual General Meeting of shareholders.
9. Approval of the form and content of the voting ballots for the Company’s Annual General Meeting of shareholders, and definition of the wording on the decisions on the Annual General Meeting agenda items that shall be submitted electronically (as electronic documents) to nominee shareholders indicated in the Register.
10. Approval of Chairman and Secretary of the Company’s Annual General Meeting of shareholders.
11. Preliminary approval of the Company’s annual report for 2020.
12. Review of the Board of Director’s report on the Board’s position regarding the items on the agenda for the Company’s Annual General Meeting.
13. Approval of the report on related-party transactions during the reporting year.
For more information please contact: