OJSC LSR Group (LSE: LSRG; MOEX: LSRG) announces meeting of the Board of Directors on December 18, 2014 with the following agenda:
1. Review of the 9m 2014 financial report;
2. Review of the 2015 financial budget;
3. Review of the management incentive program for 2015;
4. Review of the Audit Committee report for 3Q2014;
5. Review of the revised dividend policy of LSR Group;
6. Review of the revised Regulation on the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of LSR Group;
7. Review of the Regulation on the Corporate Secretary of LSR Group;
8. The appointment of the Corporate Secretary of LSR Group;
9. Authorization of transactions according to the Article 83 of the RF Federal Law on Joint Stock Companies.
Notes to Editors:
OJSC LSR Groupis a real estate development and building materials company founded in 1993 and operating in a number of complementary market segments. Its core business areas are production of building materials, real estate development and panel construction. LSR Group's main operations are located in St. Petersburg, Moscow and Yekaterinburg. As of 31 December 2013 (according to DTZ), the net sellable area of the projects in LSR Group's real estate portfolio is equal to 7.8m m2 with the market value of RUB 117bn. In 2013, the sales revenue of LSR Group amounted to RUB 65,316m (IFRS). LSR Group is a public company, with its GDRs traded on the London Stock Exchange and its ordinary shares traded on Moscow Exchange.
For more information please contact:
LSR Group Press Service
Tel.: +7 812 333 11 11
Fax: +7 812 458 83 72