LSR Group (LSE: LSRG; MICEX, RTS: LSRG), hereinafter – “LSR Group” or “the Company", announces meeting of the Board of Directors on December 13, 2012.
1. Review of the 9m 2012 financial report.
2. Review of the 2013 financial plan.
3. Review of the Regulation on accounts receivables management.
4. Review of the long-term management incentive program.
5. Review of the management incentive program for 2013.
6. Transactions' approval in accordance with the Company’s Charter.
Note to Editors:
OJSC LSR Group is a real estate development and building materials company founded in 1993 and operating in a number of complementary market segments. Nowadays LSR Group is one of the largest real estate development and building materials producing companies in Russia. Its core business areas are production of building materials, real estate development and panel construction.
LSR Group's main operations are located in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Yekaterinburg and Ukraine. As of 31 December 2010 (according to DTZ Russia), the net sellable area of the projects in LSR Group’s real estate portfolio is equal to 8.4m m2 with the market value of RUB 104bn.
In 2010, the sales revenues of LSR Group were RUB 49,950m (IFRS).
LSR Group is a public company, with its GDRs traded on the London Stock Exchange and its ordinary shares traded on MICEX and RTS.
For more details please contact:
LSR Group Press Service
Tel.: +7 812 314 10 44
Fax: +7 812 458 83 72