On September 20, 2011 the Board of Directors of OJSC LSR Group (LSE: LSRG; MICEX, RTS: LSRG) took the decision to increase the number of the Executive Committee members from 7 to 10 people.
The Executive Committee was elected as follows:
1. Alexander Vakhmistrov, Chief Executive Officer - Chairman of the Executive Committee.
2. Elena Tumanova, Managing Director, Member of the Board of Directors, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Committee.
3. Georgy Bogachev, Director of Strategy and Business Development.
4. Vlladimir Loginov, Chief Legal Officer.
5. Ivan Romanov, Managing Director.
6. Kliment Falaleev, Managing Director.
7. Vladimir Chernyaev, Head of Construction.
8. Dmitry Khodkevich, Managing Director of Real Estate. North-West Business Unit.
9. Vasily Kostritsa, Managing Director of Aggregates & Ready-mix Concrete. North-West Business Unit.
10. Lev Vinnik, Deputy General Director of LSR-Stroy.
Biographies of the Executive Committee members are available at:
In addition, the Board of Directors approved the decision to place 2 bond issues of OJSC LSR Group and Prospectus on the securities:
1. Series 03 certificated interest-bearing non-convertible bearer bonds with a total value of RUB 3 billion. The issue volume is 3 million bonds with the nominal value of RUB 1,000 each.
2. Series 04 certificated interest-bearing non-convertible bearer bonds with a total value of RUB 5 billion. The issue volume is 5 million bonds with the nominal value of RUB 1,000 each.
Both bond issues have maturity of 1 820 days each as of the placement date and can be redeemed at the request of the owners and at the discretion of the issuer.