The Annual Meeting of Shareholders of the Open Joint Stock Company Far East Telecommunications Company has been held today on June 15 in form of joint presence with advance forwarding of voting papers.
432 shareholders and their proxies holding 81 581 421 voting shares making up 85,35% of Company placed voting shares were registered.
The Company shareholders
- Approved Annual report, Annual Accounting, Loss and Profit Distribution under results of 2003;
- Approved dividend on 1 ordinary share in amount of 0,4 rubles and dividend on 1 preferred share in amount of 0,73 rubles;
- Elected new Board of Directors;
- Elected Audit board;
- Approved Company Auditor to be PJSC Ernst and Young Vneshaudit;
- Amended Articles of Association, Board of Directors Provision, Audit Board Provision and Company Board Provision;
- Determined rate of allocations for the Board of Directors remuneration.
Persons elected to the Board of Directors are as follows:
- Valery V. Degtyarev Representative of the OJSC Svyazinvest;
- Vladimir V. Dudchenko Head of Analytical Department of Moscow Representative Office of NCH Advisors Inc.;
- Igor V. Zabolotny Company Director General;
- Mikhail Y. Kobischanov Director of Arbat Equity Arbitrage Fund Limited;
- Tatiana N. Novak Division Head of Corporate Management Department of the OJSC Svyazinvest;
- Maxim S. Plyuschev Deputy Division Head of Corporate Management Department of the OJSC Svyazinvest;
- Igor N. Repin Deputy Executive of the Investors Rights Protection Association;
- Yuriy A. Tabunschikov Director General of the FSUE Radio Frequency Center of the Far Eastern Federal District;
- Evgeny B. Fioletov Director General of the PJSC Polar Star Investment and Financial Company;
- Nadezhda V. Filippova Executive and Director of Human Resources Department of the OJSC Svyazinvest;
- Evgeny V. Yurchenko Deputy Director General of the OJSC Svyazinvest.
Evgeny V. Yurchenko was elected Chairman of the first meeting of the Company Board of Directors.