PJSC LSR Group (LSR or the Company) (LSE: LSRG; MOEX: LSRG), one of the leading real estate developers and building materials producers in Russia, announces the results of its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) held today.
The AGM resolved to:
1. Approve the Company's 2019 Annual Report prepared in accordance with the Central Bank of Russian Federation requirements.
2. Approve the Company's financial statements for financial year 2019 prepared in accordance with RAS.
3. Approve a dividend payment of RUB 3,091 million or RUB 30 per ordinary share for financial year 2019. Shareholders registered at the record date of 12 May 2020 will be entitled to receive a dividend payment. The following dates were set for the dividend payments:
for nominee shareholders and professional securities market participants 26 May 2020;
for other registered shareholders 17 June 2020.
4. Elect 9 members to the Company's Board of Directors, including 4 independent directors:
Aleksey Makhnev, Independent Director;
Natalia Nikiforova, Independent Director;
Vitaliy Podolskiy, Independent Director;
Alexander Prysyazhnyuk, Independent Director;
5. Elect the following members to the Company's Internal Audit Commission:
6. Appoint JSC KPMG to audit the Company's financial statements according to IFRS and LLC Audit-Service SPb to audit RAS financial statements for 2020.
For more information please contact:
Director of Investor Relations
LSR Group Press Service