Board of Directors of OJSC LSR Group (LSE: LSRG; MICEX, RTS: LSRG), hereinafter “LSR Group”, approved agenda of the Annual Shareholders Meeting of LSR Group.
1. Approval of LSR Group annual report 2012.
2. Approval of LSR Group annual financial statements 2012 (RAS) including income statements (profit and loss accounts).
3. Distribution of LSR Group profits based on the results of financial year 2012.
4. Determination of the number of members of the Board of Directors.
5. Election of members to the Board of Directors of LSR Group.
6. Election of members to the Internal Audit Comission of LSR Group.
7. Approval of the auditors of LSR Group for 2013.
8. Approval of the revised Regulations on the Board of Directors of LSR Group.
9. Authorization of transactions according to the Article 83 of the RF Federal Law on Joint Stock Companies.
Date, place, time of AGM: April 5, 2013, conference-hall, 1 Nevsky, St. Petersburg, 11:00 am (Moscow time)
Start of registration of persons entitled to attend the General Shareholders’ Meeting: 10:00 am (Moscow time)
Record date for the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting: February 18, 2013
The Board of Directors also recommended the AGM to adopt a dividend of RUB 20.00 per ordinary share based on the results of the 2012 financial year, to determine the Board of Directors consisting of 9 members and included the following candidates into the final election list:
1. Kirill Androsov
2. Ilgiz Valitov
3. Dmitri Goncharov
4. Andrey Molchanov
5. Mikhail Romanov
6. Sergey Skaterschikov
7. Mark Temkin
8. Elena Tumanova
9. Olga Sheikina
Note to Editors:
OJSC LSR Group is a real estate development and building materials company founded in 1993 and operating in a number of complementary market segments. Its core business areas are production of building materials, real estate development and panel construction.
LSR Group's main operations are located in St. Petersburg, Moscow and Yekaterinburg.
As of 31 December 2011 (according to Cushman & Wakefield Russia), the net sellable area of the projects in LSR Group’s real estate portfolio is equal to 8.4m m2 with the market value of RUB 124bn.
In 2011, the sales revenue of LSR Group were RUB 51,910m (IFRS).
LSR Group is a public company, with its GDRs traded on the London Stock Exchange and its ordinary shares traded on MICEX-RTS.
For more details please contact:
LSR Group Press Service
Tel.: +7 812 314 10 44
Fax: +7 812 458 83 72