Moscow, April 5, 2013 - Pharmstandard OJSC (LSE: PHST IL, RTS: PHST RU) (the “Company”) announced the results of its Board of Directors meeting in preparation for the Company’s upcoming Annual General Meeting of Shareholders («AGM») based on 2012 full year results.
The Board has approved the following agenda for the Company’s AGM:
1. Approval of the Company’s annual report, Russian statutory accounts and the allocation of profit and loss based on Pharmstandard OJSC 2012 full year financial results.
2. Approval of Pharmstandard OJSC final dividends for 2012.
3. Election of Pharmstandard OJSC Board of Directors.
4. Election of Pharmstandard OJSC Audit Committee.
5. Appointment of Pharmstandard OJSC auditor for 2013.
6. Approval of charter of Pharmstandard OJSC in the new edition.
7. Approval of the Regulations of the Board of Directors of Pharmstandard OJSC in the new edition.
The Company’s AGM will take place on May 24, 2013 at the following address:
Likhachevskiy drive 5B, Dolgoprudniy, Moscow Region, Russia, 141700, Pharmstandard conference room.
Registration of participants will begin at 11 hours 15 minutes Moscow time.
Tel.:+7 495 970 00 30 ext.2345
Tel.: +7 (495) 970-0030 Ext.2824