print version 

Find company
Home About the ProjectContact usFor the Clients
Enter code or ISIN
 
alpha / industry search

Issuers' Corner
Press Releases
Annual Reports Library

Financial Statements
SEC & FFMS Filings
Corporate Presentations
GM Materials
Issues Documents
Corporate Governance Materials
Russian Company Guide
Company Profiles
Corporate Calendar
Markets Corner
Consensus Estimates
Media Corner
News Line


Get updates



Home  Issuers' Corner  Press Releases REGISTER LOG IN

Press Releases

company search
all press releases
all MOSENERGO (TGC-3) press releases

MOSENERGO (TGC-3)

August 8, 2003

AO MOSENERGO fulfills RAO UES's objective to create mandatory fuel reserves

As of August 1, 2003, the total coal reserves at AO MOSENERGO power plants reached 940,000 tons (107% of RAO UES's objective). AO MOSENERGO has procured 741,000 of coal from Kuzbass and 198,00 tons of coal from the Moscow region. AO MOSENERGO has exceeded the normatives for fuel oil by 2%. RAO UES required that AO MOSENERGO should accumulate 549,000 tons of oil, while the Company procured 557,000 tons. By October 1, AO MOSENERGO will fully meet the fuel-reserve requirements.

According to the head of the fuel and transportation service of AO MOSENERGO, Anatoly Lebedev, by the beginning of the heating season all AO MOSENERGO power stations will have fuel reserves in 100% compliance with the plan.

Fuel oil and coal account for 7% of AO MOSENERGO's fuel structure. The rest is represented by natural gas (93%). Annually Mezhregiongas and other suppliers deliver 24 billion cubic meters of gas to AO MOSENERGO under the existing gas supply contracts. In addition, AO MOSENERGO procures gas from independent producers depending on current needs of the company and capabilities of the producers. In January-July 2003, AO MOSENERGO additionally purchased around 243 million cubic meters of natural gas, including 133 million cubic meters at commercial rates.

 

 

 

Search by industry

Agriculture, Foresty and Fishing | Chemicals | Engineering | Ferrous Metals | Financial, Insurance & Real Estate | Food & Kindred Products | General Construction | Information Technology | Media & Publishing | Non-Ferrous Metals | Oil & Gas | Pharmaceuticals | Power Industry | Precious Metals and Diamonds | Telecommunications | Transportation | Wholesale & Retail Trade

Search by alpha index

A B C D F G I K L M N O P R S T U V W X Z


Site Map
© RUSTOCKS.com
Privacy Statement | Disclaimer