|Uralsvyazinform's Board of Directors validated the agenda of AGM to be held on June 20, 2003 in Chelyabinsk.
The Meeting will address the following questions:
1. Approval of annual report, annual accounting, including profit and loss statement, profit and loss distribution as of FY2002.
2. Amount of dividend for 2002, form and terms of dividend payment for each type of shares.
3. Election of Board of Directors' members.
4. Approval of revised Procedure of Annual General Meeting.
5. Introduction of amendments to Provision on Board of Directors
6. Introduction of amendments to Provision on Audit Commission
7. Amount of remuneration to members of the Board of Directors
8. Election of Audit Commission members
9. Approval of company auditor for 2003
AGM notifications and voting papers (Resolutions) will be delivered to shareholders by May 30, 2003. A shareholder has the right to take part in a voting on the agenda by sending his Resolutions to the company by mail provided the company receives them no later than 2 days prior the General Meeting, i.e. no later than June 18, 2003.
The information (materials) that is subject to disclosure to shareholders within preparation for Annual General Meeting, including annual report, annual accounting, profit distribution, information on candidates to the Board of Directors and draft Provisions may be reviewed at company offices (Perm and Ekaterinburg), regional offices and branches, as well as at corporate web-site at www.uralsviazinform.com
The amount of 2002 dividend recommended by the Board of Directors is RUR0.00394 per 1 common share, RUR0.0091 per 1 preferred share. The total amount of dividend payment would thus amount to 21.8% of net profit of consolidated company in 2002. Dividend will be paid in form of cash. The deadline for payment is specified as:August 19, 2003 for preferred shares
December 31, 2003 for common shares
The Board also considered the Auditor's opinion (the company's IAS and RAS financial statements are audited by Ernst and Young Vneshaudit ZAO) as well as Audit Commission's opinion regarding the annual accounting of the company. The Board has provisionally approved the annual report and annual accounting, including profit and loss statement and profit distribution as of 2002, submitting them for consideration to Annual General Meeting.