print version 

Find company
Home About the ProjectContact usFor the Clients
Enter code or ISIN
 
alpha / industry search

Issuers' Corner
Press Releases
Annual Reports Library

Financial Statements
SEC & FFMS Filings
Corporate Presentations
GM Materials
Issues Documents
Corporate Governance Materials
Russian Company Guide
Company Profiles
Corporate Calendar
Markets Corner
Consensus Estimates
Media Corner
News Line


Get updates



Home  Issuers' Corner  Press Releases REGISTER LOG IN

Press Releases

company search
all press releases
all Rosneft Oil Company press releases

Rosneft Oil Company

June 21, 2013

Rosneft and Eni sign Completion Deed on three offshore projects in Russia

Completed formation of organizational structures for cooperation in offshore projects development in the Barents Sea and in the Black Sea

Signed definitive agreements, fulfilled terms and conditions required for deals completion

Rosneft and Eni S.p.A., acting through their subsidiaries Rosneft JV Projects S.A. and Eni Energy Russia BV, signed Completion Deed for the Russian offshore projects (regarding Fedynsky, Central Barents blocks in the Barents Sea and Western Chernomorsky block in the Black Sea).

The agreement was signed today at the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum by Rosneft President and Chairman of the Management Board Igor Sechin and Eni CEO Paolo Scaroni in the presence of the Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The companies announced the formation of organizational structures for cooperation, signed all definitive agreements and fulfilled all conditions required to develop the offshore projects in the Barents Sea and in the Black Sea under the Strategic Cooperation Agreement entered into by the parties in 2012, which provides for joint development of Russian offshore blocks, technological and staff exchange and Rosneftís participation in Eniís international projects.

Rosneft and Eni formed JVs to operate each of the projects with Rosneft holding a 66.67% stake and Eni holding the remaining 33.33% stake.

Eni undertakes to provide full carry financing to perform license obligations for oil and gas exploration. Besides, Eni will compensate Rosneft for 33.33% of expenses on acquisition of licenses and historical expenses on completed exploration for each of the projects.

Search by industry

Agriculture, Foresty and Fishing | Chemicals | Engineering | Ferrous Metals | Financial, Insurance & Real Estate | Food & Kindred Products | General Construction | Information Technology | Media & Publishing | Non-Ferrous Metals | Oil & Gas | Pharmaceuticals | Power Industry | Precious Metals and Diamonds | Telecommunications | Transportation | Wholesale & Retail Trade

Search by alpha index

A B C D F G I K L M N O P R S T U V W X Z


Site Map
© RUSTOCKS.com
Privacy Statement | Disclaimer