Moscow, 03 October 2008. The Board of Directors of OJSC INTER RAO UES at its distant meeting held on 26 September 2008 considered the issue of approving a list of nominees for the election to the Company's new Board of Directors. Based on the recommendations received from shareholders, the OJSC INTER RAO UES Board of Directors approved a list of 20 persons, featuring:
1. Nikolai Aleksandrovich Anoshko – General Director [CEO], Russische Kommerzial Bank AG;
2. Alexander Vasilyevich Apkaneyev – Deputy Director, OAO Atomenergoprom;
3. Evgeny Vyacheslavovich Dod – Chairman of the Management Board, OJSC INTER RAO UES;
4. Konstantin Aleksandrovich Drachuk – Director, Corporate Governance and Development Department, Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation;
5. Tatyana Leonidovna Yelfimova – Deputy General Director in charge of financial and economic matters and State Secretary, Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation;
6. Sergei Vladilenovich Kiriyenko – General Director [CEO], Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation;
7. Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Kravchenko – General Director [CEO], OOO Rosneft-Energo;
8. Grigory Markovich Kurtser – Head, Resource Management, VTB;
9. Alexander Markovich Lokshin – Deputy General Director in charge of nuclear energy complex, Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation;
10. Andrei Yuryevich Manayenko – Head, Long-Term Fuel-and-Energy Sector Development Department, Fuel-and-Energy Sector Directorate, OJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel;
11. Sergei Vladimirovich Maslov – President, JSC Transneftprodukt;
12. Sergei Aleksandrovich Obozov – General Director [CEO], Rosenergoatom Concern;
13. Yuri Aleksandrovich Petrov – Head, Federal Agency for State Property Management;
14. Maksim Yevgenyevich Peshkov – Director, Department of Monitoring, Economic Forecast and Budget Planning, Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation;
15. Kirill Gennadyevich Seleznyov – Management Board Member and Head of Department of Marketing and Processing of Gas and Hydrocarbon Liquids, OAO Gazprom; General Director [CEO], OOO Mezhregiongaz;
16. Igor Ivanovich Sechin – Deputy Chair, Russian Federation Government;
17. Nikolai Nikolayevich Spassky – Deputy General Director in charge of international activities, Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation;
18. Vladimir Valentinovich Travin – Director, OAO Atomenergoprom;
19. Sergei Ivanovich Shmatko – Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation;
20. Petr Georgiyevich Shchedrovitsky – Deputy General Director in charge of strategic development and R&D policies, Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation.
The new Board of Directors of OJSC INTER RAO UES comprising 11 persons will be elected at the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders 23 October 2008. The former Board of Directors of OJSC INTER RAO UES was elected by the annual general meeting held 25 June 2008.
At present, the majority shareholder of OJSC INTER RAO UES is the Russian Federation as represented by the Federal Property Management Agency, which holds 42.49% of the Company's shares.