OJSC Chelyabinsksvyazinform held its annual general shareholders meeting on May 22, 2002 in the conference hall of the Inter-City Telephone Exchange. Shareholders and their proxies eligible to attend the meeting own 3,633,142 of the company's voting shares. These shares provide for voting rights on all issues under the scope of the general shareholders meeting, which is 80.826% of the total number of voting shares.
The following resolutions were adopted during the meeting:
1) Approved: annual financial statement, accounting reports, including the profit and loss statement, allocation of profits and losses based on 2001 financial statements.
2) To pay out 2001 dividends as follows:
a) Rub 2,224 per common share;
b) Rub 6,002 per type A preferred share;
c) Rub 3,011 per type B preferred share.
Dividends are payable in cash no later than December 31, 2002 through the Company's cash departments and divisions, and via bank transfer upon request by shareholders.
3) To elect the Board of Directors with the following composition:
1. Vadim E. Belov, vice director general of OJSC Svyazinvest;
2. Irina M. Ragozina, Director of the Corporate Governance Department of OJSC Svyazinvest;
3. Oxana V. Petrova, Leading Expert in the Corporate Governance Department of OJSC Svyazinvest;
4. Anatoly Ya. Ufimkin, Director General of OJSC Chelyabinsksvyazinform;
5. Sergey I. Kuzyaev, Deputy Director General of OJSC Uralsvyazinform;
6. Dmitry V. Levkovsky, Vice Executive Director of the Moscow company NCH Advisors Inc.;
7. Oleg A. Lebedinets, equity analyst at Brunswick Investment Research Ltd.
4) To elect the Company's Audit Committee with the following composition:
A.E. Kozlova, chief expert of the Department of Internal Audit Committee and Business Analysis of OJSC Svyazinvest;
L.V. Tareyeva, leading expert of the Corporate Finance and Direct Investments of OJSC Svyazinvest;
G.D. pensioner and former employee of OJSC Chelyabinsksvyazinform
5) To approve the Company's internal charter.
6) To approve the Rules of Procedures for Holding Annual General Shareholders Meetings (new edition).
7) To approve the Rules of the Board of Directors (new edition).
8) To approve the Rules of the Board of Management of the company (new edition).
9) To approve Top Audit as the Company's 2002 auditor.
10) To join the Association of Federal Network of Business Operators (ISKRA).