At a meeting held on 22 July 2021, the Board of Directors of NLMK Group approved the new composition of the Group’s Management Board as follows:
· Grigory Fedorishin - President (Chairman of the Management Board)
· Mikhail Arkhipov - Vice President, HR & Management System
· Tatiana Averchenkova - Managing Director at NLMK (the Lipetsk site)
· Barend de Vos - Vice President, International Operations
· Ilya Guschin - Vice President, Sales
· Shamil Kurmashov – Vice President, Finance
· Sergey Likharev - Vice President, Logistics
· Sergey Chebotarev - Vice President, Energy and the Environment
About NLMK Group
NLMK Group is the largest steelmaker in Russia and one of the most efficient in the world.
NLMK Group’s steel products are used in various industries, from construction and machine building to the manufacturing of power-generation equipment and offshore wind turbines.
NLMK operates production facilities in Russia, Europe, and the United States. The Company’s steel production capacity exceeds 18 million tonnes per year.
NLMK’s ordinary shares with a 20.7% free-float are traded on the Moscow Stock Exchange (ticker "NLMK") and its global depositary shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange (ticker "NLMK:LI"). The share capital of the Company is divided into 5,993,227,240 shares with a par value of RUB1.
For more information about NLMK Group, please visit our website.